Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 3 - Pasta Primavera with Red Sauce

Has been a lovely day so far. It's actually my rest day as far as abs workout is concerned. All the abdominal muscles are doing fine. They are known as the laziest muscles of the body, because in our normal life we hardly ever stretch them backward or contract them.

As I have been experimenting a lot with food these days, here's another Yummilicious dish I prepared. It's amazing how simple it is to cook. I wonder why I didn't learn to do it earlier. In fact, that has been the case with everything in life.

Learning to cook and having the freedom to cook in your home is definitely an advantage that I enjoy in an otherwise mom-dominated kitchen. Now, my whole family joins me in gobbling up my dinner-time experiments. I must say, they have infinite patience.

I happened to come across a brilliant blog about two absolutely adorable dolls called Srikar and Sarveshwar.

1 comment:

Vaishnavi said...

Dude! it really doesn't seem like a weight loss regimen to me! awesome pics yaar... really makes me so J! :D LOL just kidding...